Monday, January 18, 2010
at 10:15 PM

What do you in school when you are extremely bored?
Take picture, gossips and tweet?


can imagine that we can actually tweet to one another when we are sitting so near tgt.

take pic using my extremely lousy acer webcam with @glamouraynee and my hilarious drawing of lecturers and classmates.


Not forget my hai pai tian xin drawing on top! lol!


And @fenniie help me to 'cut' my hair.
I think me in short hair is very ugly la.


------------------------------------------------
HAPPY MOOD!

My sis going give birth either today or tomorrow.
If she give birth at mid night then i can visit her after school with bf!
Cant wait to see baby ashton!

And crazy pika!

WACHACHA!

ByeChawa!
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >