Wednesday, January 20, 2010
at 3:28 PM

BABY ASHTON ARRIVAL!
on 19012010.

Yesterday my sis finally gave birth in the morning at 8.22am.
So after school when to visited my sis at TMC with dad and bf.

Sis told me that it's very very very pain.
gosh!



Baby ashton weight 2.98kg almost 3kg!




And bf dont dare to carry the baby! hahaha...
i think dad also dont dare to carry until my sis asked him to.
We left around 7.30pm after their friends came to visit sis.

My first nephew!
thinks he will grow up like his dad, gameboy, comic and playstation everyday!
HAHA...

PHOTOBOOTH
I wished i have a webcam like that!
acer sucks shitballs!




Yvonne dont hate me!
i didn post your Z cup pic!



My heart/alien shape head.


And i should be doing my studio now!
byechawa!

I wanna eat chawamushi now. =(
Ben and Jerry.
Awfully chocolate.

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >