Saturday, November 28, 2009
YIPPIE! at 8:11 PM

My bro laptop is damn cool! Asus got this webcam thingy that got different emoticons and patterns! Not as if i am suaku or what cuz i know other brands got similar application already but the feeling is different cuz i nv own one! OK even though its not mine but who cares! its still under the fam's family! whahaha! Acer sucks big time ok! lousy laptop with boring application!


And i took alot pic! I am so excited that i show rayne immediately!

I mutha uberlove this pic! This is like so 'cool', rockonla!

she thinks this is cool like hell too! (insider joke)




Fake eyelashed and blush! damn wayang sia!


And i add on flying ghost instead of flying kiss!



muahahahaha!

My charmmy kitty mousepad.. LOVE!






smelly inspired?

And i took a long time to take this pic cuz i need to aim the flying housefly!

i mean it really fly around !






ugly

Nirit!

LOL!




ok very fake very bored!



The picture uploaded here are so pixalated la! dunno why also!


----------------------------------------------------
What the hell? i am so bored!!

Haven touch on firmenich and studio!

Can i change mentor?!

Help me with the word SKIN!!!!!!!

I hate skin!























xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >