Thursday, October 15, 2009
totally random!! at 2:57 AM

School reopen on mon and i hate going back to school with shared studio room n limited computers! Effin lousy school!
I dun wanna bring laptop to school,it's heavy n I'm lazy!



Bf bday coming and I got no ideas what to get for him and am getting poorer and poorer. I don't take money from parents and all my pays are drying up.
How to survive when school reopened?!

Anyway let's enjoy the last few days of freedom.
Bf will be back tml morning and I was wanting to cook something for him to eat
he said that I confirm haven wake up when he come back.
Hmm.. Maybe can make Prata sausage, aiya just wrap the sausage with prata can already la. I only know how to do those easy one whahaha!!!

My emoticons v cute right?!
I'm using itouch to update my blog and I dl this app that contained lots of different emoticons.
Cool right?
<--arm not chicken wing.



Xoxo
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >