Thursday, October 08, 2009
at 9:01 PM



Just came back from cwp.

Actually tomorrow I was going to make yam + pumpkin paste but NTUC and cold storage don’t have the ingredients i need.

And i always wanted to make abacus seeds! Too bad my grandma passed away, if not i can ask her whether she knows how to cook anot because my mother confirm don’t know. Haha.

Gigi! Better learn from your mum! Haha...

Pork really very smelly! I effin hate it! I doubt i have the courage to eat pork again. Disgusting.

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >