Sunday, August 02, 2009
at 11:57 PM

Thanks my gfs! I really love u all!
I have a wonderful 21st birthday, with all the surprises~

Sorry to those i scolded because of their lateness. Haha didn noe that thats one of urs plot.
Thanks for reserving the pub for me. really appreciated.

For the 21 presents, thank u!
For the birthday cake, Thank u!
For those who turned up for my birthday, THANK U!
I really really happy!

I love the video alot! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry that i didn stay longer for the night, i guess i drink too much, so i felt dizzy and wanted to vomit.

Miss u all. hope to see u all soon with more gossip!

XOXO!
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >