Monday, August 17, 2009
at 3:41 PM

I think me and rayne are twitter siao! Whahahaha.
Blogging in office now. Its been a long long time ever since i last blog.
Whenever i start to talk, i will always complain about how nasi babi ikan my boss mother.
I feel pressurizer having her sitting behind me, surveillance my every moves!

I am scared! Heeheehee~

I watch silent hill last sat, effing disgusting and exciting till i forget to breath!

Damn! i wan to complete my psp silent hill game but i coward!

My hair faster grow can... attachment faster finish can?

My bf and i was talking about paris and milan then he suddenly say i am matrix! So random actually he wan to say i m beatrice but he mispronouce it. WHAHAHAHA damn funny can. matrix and beatrice sounds alike meh?? whaha.

I haven finish watching my gossipgirl!
I am blair! whahahha!

you knowyouloveme,
XOXO
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >