Thursday, July 02, 2009
at 11:33 PM

It's thursday today! Time flies really fast!

4 days of attachment, quite busy that why time passes real quick?

There is this china man in my office, his Chinese is too profound that my bosses and i sometime don’t understand what he trying to say.

Everytime he speaks i wanna laugh real loud.

He says copy in chinese is kao bei. Somemore keep repeating you kao bei this, kao bei that. Luckily i know copy in chinese is called kao bei if not i will laugh till my head drop. Too china already.

He still asked me whether i understand his chinese, i just replied NO.

Can you imagine i finish render and detail drawings all in like 4 days? I nv been so serious before, maybe because i am doing my work alone and quietly.

Today, Bernard told me that he is giving me a challenge. I wonder what that was about until he asked me to design a display counter for a client, hand in design base by mon. OMG! I am scared!

Damn. I working on sat. Im not sure tml i will go meet up with SID because i lazy to travel down.

Sorry if i didn go.

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >