Wednesday, July 01, 2009
at 11:29 PM

Look like everyone is blogging about attachment.
Ok, my work place is still alright.
First level is their workshop and 2nd level is office.
There are only 5 staffs including me. First day i was told to do rendering for a shop and after that detail drawings. Arghh! Just like how we draw our conference room.
I was well taken care of. My in-charge which i have not seen her yet cause of her family problem will be back only on Monday.
Heard that i will be very busy because they have a lot of projects on hand now.
Boss, Bernard is very good, he told me to learn and enjoy my attachment there. No stress, no rush, overall nice boss! LOL!
I did not go for my break for 3 days already cuz i lazy to walk down to canteen and i am not hungry also. I will slim down very fast within 3 months. HEH! Best! Only need to spend $1 on travel.
Working from 9am-5.30pm, everyday just sits in front of my laptop freezing to death.
OFFICE VERY COLD LA! I bought lotion le, if not my skin will dried off.
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >