Wednesday, July 15, 2009
at 11:08 PM

can you imagine work after work. whaha! went to mauboussin after attachment. Sold a $3290 ring today woo~ a china guy bought it. I serve him because i saw him carrying DKNY carrier bag. Mean he is rich. OK my own assumption. TMl need to work after work again! The most funniest thing was i brought counter cordless phone back home! whahahha! i just dumped into my bag and chiong to taka exit cuz i dun wan to go through staff exit. whahahah!


Tml need to do sample board. Today whole day dl vray and trying out the program. Really fun and real la. You all should go dl and try! I love the effects, alot of different material to try out.

trying out..............



HATE TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >