Wednesday, July 29, 2009
at 2:28 PM

Blogger is crazy now!

FLU AND COUGH! I think i passed the diseases to my boss mother. arghh! That why today she on mc. whahahaha! life is so great without her!
whahaha!

I received my first IAP pay! And i know it will be gone soon....

I wanted to upload my big sis wedding and just found out blogger dont allow me to do so, like the upload button gone!

Fine!

Boss treat me v good. whahaha!
Today late for 1 hr but he didn scold me ar, still ask me go see doc. haha!

Alright, i should go back and slack again because i got nothing to do now.

My birthday coming soon and i am not excited about it.



XOXO.
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >