Tuesday, June 02, 2009
at 12:48 AM

IT’S BEEN A LONG TIME EVER SINCE I UPDATE!

woo~ i am going for my bkk trip on 18jun with bf, sec sis and jiayun!

No more postpone!
Just faster go faster come back.

i have been working for the last two days. I started to love working there but still... feeling stress because the items there are damn difficult to sell. Argh...

And and i get to learn abit basic French heehee!

d’accord! Working on the 11th again, 3&1/2 only but 10per hr cuz they are having dinner. Then have to find ppl like me to cover for them because i am the only part timer for mauboussin... =/

National museum!

Photobucket

The best GossipGirl ever! whahaha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


we are watching a short clip about chicken rice. (yvonne fav) lol!

Photobucket
Photobucket

BYE!
Not going school tml.
Thurs: science center trip.

lol! my sec sis is such a bimbo! whahaha!
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >