Wednesday, May 20, 2009
at 10:15 PM

badminton today!
Feels refreshing after sweating.

Been busy for aircraft project, though i hate this project so much but i cant wait to see the outcome of the whole interior.


Studio sucks really, haven email them about the floor plan thingy.

My father want to postpone the trip to bkk. Arghh! I dun care la! Just faster go faster come back can already what. what so scare sia!

My big toe is numb and pain after wearing the tight shoes even with legging la. Some more Mauboussin got chair to seat and my toe is still so pain. Idiot shoe! if not for the sake of earning money for bkk trip, i wont even work la.

i must buy toto!

P.S. big sis. camera. lol
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >