Thursday, April 02, 2009
at 2:59 AM


today went back to school for a private and confidential project.
Only 10 ppl are choosen i am the suay one.
OK, there goes my holiday!
But nvm!
Just aim for that priZe XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

CANT SAY!?
i dunno cuz it is confidential.

bf is going hk with longgen, fabian and their ns friends this coming 9th.
GO la go la... come back with presents can already.

Actually bf is beside me but he act sleeping(So is super ugly) and spoiled my pic.
SO I COVERED HIS FACE AWAY! HAHHAA


Why i put a NO sign there cuz i wan cover his armpit hair! WHAHAHAAHAHA.
Omg cant stop laughing when taking pic with him la!



HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA..............................
Ok i laugh because i am so going to watch PARIS AND MILAN TML!
HAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAA.
I bet it will be super duper funny!
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >