Thursday, April 30, 2009
at 1:34 AM

Little things make me happy.

Today everyone use plastic utensil when we are having lunch because nobody eating chicken rice!

Heehee...

TEEriously i will be pissed off if people deliberately do the metal sound.

Pls don’t do that infront of me, never!

What more?

I told sean and rayne who wore pink today that i watched a show yesterday saying that having to see pink everyday in your life will soon make one turn pervert. LOL!

I am pink hater.

AND

PORK! YUCK, eek, *PUKE*

SMELLY MEAT! Now got what virus right, i am so happy! lalalalala~LaaaAAA~~~


METAL, PINK and PORK, I HATE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


OMG, memories flashed back when i listen to samsoon ost.....................................

the feeling is so sweet.

*SCREAM*

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >