Thursday, April 09, 2009
at 7:21 PM

bf reached hk already.
He is not travelling with his friends. Chey, they just happened to go on the same date too.

4 days of boredom.
I should plan my free freedom wisely. haha.
Going town tml. Sat/sun go malaysia still not confirm yet.

But life is bored without him!

I ordered kfc delivery. I ate 3 whipped potato and 3 piece chicken.

BORED.

Oh! bf just msg me. Heeheee...........

ok. totally random.

I tried to read my ftt book.

I am still on pg 35 of 192 and 570 FAQ waiting for me to complete. DIE!
And the trial test for my date are all taken out.
No trial test= Fail this time.

I cant seem to absorb all the theory.

MySpace

Help me!


Paris and milan!
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >