Tuesday, March 17, 2009
at 9:44 PM

Thanks everyone for the care and concern. I think i am fine, though it is hard for me to forget the incident so fast.
I’ve been looking around me whenever i am walking alone. It is tiring but i got no choice.
Police have called me and said they will follow up the case. I see no hope.
My bf called them this afternoon to provide them more info regarding the culprit. We suspected he lived the same block as us.
Though it is not the first encounter and is a different one, it affects me alot.
I can’t sleep every night, i will think about the incident. I cry every night. That scene keeps appearing in my mind and i am really scared to see his face. I keep telling myself luckily i didn’t see his face. I dunno why i feel this way!!! Arghh............. I will ask myself what happened if i were to chase after him. But at that time, the building is quiet. What if he attacks me back?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Results are out, lousy. But luckily my GPA haven touches 2 yet. I got 2 c+. Super ass lousy la!

My family are planning to go for a holiday. I hope we can go. Chances for high.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
你有一张好陌生的脸 
到今天才看见
有点心酸在我们之间 
如此短暂的情缘
看着天空不让泪流下 
不说一句埋怨
只是心中的感慨万千 
当作前世来生相欠
你说是我们相见恨晚 
我说为爱 你不够勇敢
我不奢求永远 永远太遥远 
却陷在爱的深渊
你说是我们相见恨晚 
我说为爱 你不够勇敢
在爱与不爱间 来回千万遍 
哪怕已伤痕累累 我也不管
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >