Sunday, March 15, 2009
at 10:35 AM

Something bad happened to me last night.

I was molested just outside my bf house while i am opening the door.

I seriously dunno that guy is behind me until he touches my inner thigh.

I shouted and turned. He ran off very fast. I was shocked and i just stunned there awhile then i open the door and tell my bf mum. She was very angry and my bf dad went to look for the pervert with an umbrella. But he can’t find.

That pervert is a young guy like my age la. Wear singlet and his back got alot of tattoo.

So my bf mum called the lift management asked whether it is possible to look at the lift camera. But the people told us the camera operates from mon-fri only, still need to confirm on that again. My bf mum later called the police and the police came to his house to take my statement.

I later call my bf and he asked all his friends to look for the pervert. I need to thanks his friends. I mean really all his friends were there. They are faster than police. And also bf bro and his friends.

I cried when i am talking to the police because this is the first time i talked to police face to face. I am terrified.

I just keep repeating what happened until another investigation officer came and took my statement. Everything ends at 12am plus.

Hope the police will find the pervert but i know chances are slim.

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >