Monday, March 09, 2009
at 12:09 AM

Ytd went to watch kungfu chefs with bf and friends. This movie totally wastes my time and energy.

Lousy show.

After movie, we have our supper at a halal hawker center.

Bf nearly steps onto a dead rat when walking to the hawker center. He jumped up when his friends told him to beware. His reaction is really classic and spoiled image. Joke of the day lo!

Another joke of the day is that longgen wanted to order pork chop and ask bf to ask whether got pork chop. And my bf really ask that server. And someone suddenly mention that we are in halal hawker. LOL! Even the server laugh and scold fuck. We scared he will do something dirty to our food. This is not on purpose, just that we forgot.

And i am feeling uncomfortable after eating. Even till this morning. I actually felt so full that i wanted to vomit.

Went for briefting at expo for the furniture fair, it just end too early for my 5.30pm job at maubossin.

But i meet up with gigi at suntec to pass my blazer.Then meet rayne at bugis. HAHA.

Today marked the most embarrassed encounter in my life. My stomach ache and i went to the toilet in suntec. I locked the door and proceed in making my curry cake. Lol. Then suddenly, the door open!

OMG! I didn’t lock properly! That lady apologises to me and i quickly close the door. Luckily, no parts of me were being exposed. Haha.

After that, training at mauboussin and i need to rem alot of diff type of stones.

I want more sleep! I am tired.

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >