Thursday, March 12, 2009
at 10:39 PM

IFFS finally over. This is the first time i love working fair so much and dun bear to leave.
All the sets are sold. My boss actually quote the customer 3 dining set for only $500!
And papasan and mamasan living set for $100! A security girl bought it.

All empty now. waiting for buyer to move their stuff.
The decktiles are sold also. A china buyer bought it.
Initially, he quote me $200-$300 for 24 decktiles. I said no, we sell it at 1k.
He say ok, since its like that den forget it. Then, i say ok.
He though i will stop him but no i did not. And he turned back and quote me $500. I told him NO, cannot!
He is super rude la!
In the end, he no choice but to pay $1k for that.
Really hate MIC ppl!


My boss damn good, he leave the small decktile for me to sell. The money i keep. And by that time, all the buyer have gone cuz it already 7.30pm. But suddenly got buyer standing infront of decktiles and i quickly ask him whether he is interested and i can give him discount.
In the end, he bought at the price of $60 with pebbles original $120.
LOL!
I shared with my friend so we both take $30. HAHA.
Damn shiok.


Arghh!!! i missed IFFS.
Tml need to work at maubossin! DAMN SIAN!
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >