Wednesday, February 11, 2009
at 7:06 PM

Yesterday really have rotten shit luck, period cramp while doing f1. While walking back to classroom, some idiot put the metal plate to block the door. Guess what, i didn’t realise so i kicked on it. OUCHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......................... super super duper pain. I straight away sit on the floor, can you imagine double pain (cramp and cut). But period cramp is worst. Is like numbing pain lingering around my bone. Thanks Yvonne for helping me to buy menstrual pill.

damn deep cut.

Finally, presentation is over. YEAH! Comments given by the lecturers are not harsh on me. After presentation bf bring me to Sembawang shopping center to eat and shop. Went back home to sleep straight away. At last i can sleep as long as i want in this 2 month holiday YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO more 3-4 hours of sleep everyday and 9am-11.30pm everyday in school. I feel so relaxed now.

Will you come to my farm in city. HAHAHa


xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >