Tuesday, February 24, 2009
at 12:42 AM

-EDITED-
Went to taka for interview by mauboussin French boss.
I am so scared!
Surprisingly, he is young and nice.
Everyone in taka (ex-colleagues) say that I grown fat!!!!
I AM FAT!
Nb.
I’m so going to jog tomorrow.
I am moving back home!
I cant stay at bf house anymore............
CAUSE.................. i am really enjoying my life at his house.
EAT DRINK, PLAY, SLACK, SLEEP, BLAH BLAH BLAH..................
ARGH!

this going to be real random.

I hope people will understand what i am trying to say.

I asked myself a qn.

My bf dun sweet talk, not romantic, stubborn and sometime i just hate him.
But...........



He used to sweet talk, used to be abit romantic, give in to me.
And that is like years ago when we are still in our honeymoon period.
Some said we are too young when we got together and some said we will get to know a better half in the future.
But, i think we are fine.
We dun demand alot of things from each other.
We are not a perfect couple.
I dun demand my bf to be a romantic guy or what.
I can find a guy who is very romantic or will do alot of ‘pattern’ just to make me happy. Or can i say let me feel the ‘honeymoon period’ again.
But how long can this last? Yes, maybe a year or two...
If he STOP showers you with flower and surprise, you will wonder why he used to be/do this and that but not now.
It will just keep on repeating the cycle.
Every relationship is like that.
How many bf do I have to dump change because i am bored to the previous one?
Ironically, i might find the previous one is the best for me.
So i will shamefully crawl back to his side and beg him for forgiveness.
Sorry that i dump him for another 'better' guy when he still love me alot (just that he didn show it out to me)
In conclusion i will regret and i am FUCKING DESERVE IT.
So why the trouble?
The most important thing for a relationship is to be faithful.


Just a little thought.
i am not a expert in relationship cause i only have one relationship to date.

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >