Friday, February 20, 2009
at 12:56 AM

Presentation for grand prix at Sg Philatelic Museum is finally over!
YES!
Hope the clients are pleased at our works.

I love their refreshment cuz their brownie and spring rolls are damn yummy. HEEE.....

I ate a lot hahaha!

THIS IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAHAHAH!


Fify look proud...
HAHAHAHHA!

kaser

GFF

AHMA

BFF

BFF

ME!!!!!!!!



THe bull look super real...



retard.



GOSSIP GIRL!

Those hand sign means something...

gossip time!

AND look at her!
so happy so bitchy hahha



GIGI got the most bitchy gossip ever..
That y she is my best friend. HAHAA






Shit! i suddenly forgot what this post thingy called.
Post XXXXXXX in different country.
Sg one look like...
I think red look more like post XXXX..
WHat dat call!? omg i forgot ok nvm...



OK i choose the most exp stamp! $2 haha.





OK it cant be open.

stamps from different country...

gigi... u look like hamster here esp ur finger nails.

britney wannabe?



the camera just keep shooting..... and we are not prepared.






on the way back.
only gigi, ahma, sujun and huifen went back to school.




gi! u loook like u haven eat for many days.



Last presentation on next thurs for shopping arcade.
ok bye.

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >