Saturday, February 14, 2009
at 1:07 AM

Happy valentine's day!!

Went to jurong point two today with my bff(best), bff(bitch), gff(ghost), ahma and chris. lol.
We went there just to eat subway. hehehe..
I bought a shoe i wanted to buy long ago. Then when i going back home after shopping for like 4 hour plus, i saw a shoe i love again. HEY IS LOVE ok. I love that shoe so much. I wanted that shoe. ARGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I spend all my money already. OMG.


my new love. look at my bruise. argh.

I still thinking of my brown shoe. Damn it.

I did not buy anything for my bf. I only buy a 'bread' and wrote a note on the bread. HAHAHA.
OK la, anniversary just over so cannot waste money on buying gift already.


Look kiddish la.. hahah...
copyright OK.

i plan to put on the side table facing the note back, so when he come back tml, he will be super duper angry that i didn finish my bread. Then when he want to throw away the bread, he will see the note behind the bread. OMG. i hope my plan works. haha.
bye
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >