Sunday, February 01, 2009
at 4:04 PM

HAHA. ok. i failed my btt la.
I am too nervous already! I didnt double check and the touchscreen are simply not sensitive at all, kinda waste my time. SPend lots of time tapping hard at it to go to the next question. I think i tapped so hard that people are looking at me. super paiseh! NO.38 dun let me got u again! OKOKOKOKOK! hahaha. nvm. FINE! hahaha.

After that went to longgen place cuz bf changing his car air filter. His golden are damn cute la.
AWwwwwwwwww............I miss dash....
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >