Sunday, January 04, 2009
at 4:19 PM

We sang the longest birthday song ever. Chinese, canto and English. Clap until our hands turned red. Haha..

BUT it is a fun night and i guess the memorable birthday for chris ba.

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

WOoo got CHIO BU!

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=


<span class=

2 love sicks

<span class=

<span class=

3 love sicks

<span class=

Fify still lovesick

<span class=

CHIO BU

<span class=


<span class=

ahma..
<span class=

Mango cake

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

Sorry my hair is abit cmi

<span class=

Retarded
<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=
<span class=

<span class=

Ms lobster.
<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

SID!

<span class=

All here except for one. Maybe she is here but we dunno, hi ghost.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My elder sis went to Taiwan for her bridal shoot. I see some of the pic already and the scenery there are super nice lo! Next time i also want go oversea for bridal shoot.

Hmm... dun expect me to get married soon cuz i need to save 100K first to get married. Bf say need to save 100k. Like wth. I think i 30 years old still cant married lo.

<span class=

I love the hearts

<span class=

ZX got isolated

<span class=

see the flower! so nice! where can u find such nice scenery in sg? I can only see trees and weeds.

<span class=

<span class=

But taiwan is cold, can see from their face.

<span class=
Anyway wish my sis and bro-in-law(so not used to call him like that) "bai tou xie lao" and en en ai ai forever.



xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >