Thursday, January 08, 2009
at 4:16 PM

I deleted my friendster acc cuz it is a bullshit web. Virus everywhere. omg.
Facebook better, at least can play game.
I going tidy up my room, my wardrobe look like shit.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone stole/throw/hide my studio presentation and dev sketches for last sem. It happen on year1 first sem and happen again. Why am i always the one got stolen or lost. If it is the cleaner that throw away mean i got rotten luck but if there's someone trying to be mean then hope they got strike by lightning or step on dog shit. ASSHOLE, they are trying to make me poorer cuz i need to reprint. Damn it.
Now, i thinking which works i should bring to show tml. If no company want me how haha.

....................................................................................................................................................................
I HATE ppl who flirts NB!
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >