Tuesday, January 27, 2009
at 11:56 PM

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

I only received 3 angbao so far, from my father and bf parent.
And only visited my bf house.

I did not go to my relatives house because my parent are not in sg and i dun really feel like going too.

So, this chinese new year are abit pathetic for me. My bro are complaining that cny are more boring than normal day.

Only a few friends came to my house to play poker, Ok pathetic X10.

isit me or what? i still have studio to rush and i so going to do it now.

BYE and happy NIU year! WOO~
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >