Friday, December 05, 2008
at 11:04 PM

Went for a short class trip down to tangs to see their displays and lighting.
Far east to have our lunch.
I bought 2 cap today, one for me and bf. Very super simple design. Or i can say no design at all. lol.

My bf cap is super big so we actually took pic.
Big cap, small head.

AHma is the joke of the day.



rayne look like the pet in pet society. LOL!


baby leecious.

charcoal girl.

rayne is the Santa Claus, i dun think she wan her face exposed.
LOL!


Mine also super simply cuz is like fish scale shiny black. Normal.
I dun spend alot on something i dun use often haha.



Our model finally finish!
The procedure of making our model are super tedious and tiring.
pasting 20 layers of 3mm corrugated board together.
Cutting the shape out.
Cutting out the details.
Engrave the smaller details.
Stay in school as late as 11.30pm to finish the model.


DONE!


This is a multi purpose furniture for u to play around as sit or put thing on.
model of the day: xiaoren huifen.


My bf is going to sponsor me on getting car license!
Cuz i keep complaining about him lending his car to other people. And he dare me to go take up a license so i can drive his car and main reason is to drive him home when he book out. --_--
I am super lazy cuz it mean i need to study for all those theory thingy.
I REALLY VERY LAZY!
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >