Friday, December 19, 2008
at 9:26 PM

Watch IP man ytd wif bf and friends. The show is awesome la! Funny, touching and meaningful.
Really a must to watch!

Today went to ssdc to register and my BTT on JAN31. OMG SO FAST LA! cuz i only can choose 1 out of the 3 dates she show me.
I didn even have any mental preparation! I am super nervous now.

GUESS what! Bestie msg me ask whether i taking my licence and i just call her to enrol also. We always like to do thing last min and without thinking. I help her enrol online using credit card like just an hours ago. haha. I though she can book the same date with me and in the end her btt are one day earlier than me cuz no more Jan31 already. HAHA.
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >