Saturday, November 15, 2008
at 8:11 PM
















yesterday went to NOvena to celebrate kelly birthday.
We went to Mingles to have our dinner.
Think that place is the ice cream buffet introduced by the channel 8/U show. I dunno cuz i didn watch.
As usual we talk and gossips alot cuz we seldom meet up,especially kelly hot bun.

After our dinner, we went outside cuz we dunno where we going next.
So again, i asked them to pose those old fashion style of posing.

Bubu is the most daring person ever.
P.S. There are alot of people there watching us.







After that miss kelly hot bun went to meet her 29yrs old trainee doc and leave us behind. Haha
Rat!
So wen and bubu come my house and we started to play.
At first wen are typing her resume and bubu started to pose HAHAHHAHAH
Really damn funny! I am the photographer, so i ask her to pose slutty and seducive.
.....................
.............
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.

I spend almost 3 hours editing the photo. OMG. Really tiring.
We took alot of pic but i will only upload some cuz the rest are too... omg already.
.
.

. Let me introduce u the most professional model.
......
Bubu emoko monica.


WHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the game are getting hotter HAHA.
I asked wen to pose also.

So introduce u...

RAE the slutty bun ever on earth.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH.
She is still in the process on learning from bubu emoko monica.

Teacher and student.

DUn ask me why i asked them to pose like this. HAHAHAHAHA

OK. Then wen asked me to pose also.
So i just entertain her. HAHAHA

The hottest model ever! HAHA no la.
I look ugly la!

I dunno why am i doing this.

HAHAHA I just cant stop laughing la.


END END END!!! THIS IS SO RETARDED!
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >