Tuesday, November 18, 2008
at 12:59 AM

Why am i in design course?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The material we bought today are freaking exp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 big foam for $140 inclusive gst and delivery fee.

I am not a rich girl.

My father only give me 50 dollar a month cuz i think it is very paiseh to ask money from them. Instead, it is my bf that give me money for my daily expenses. But i cant be so useless now, i need a job. I seriously broke now. I hope i will strike lottery even though i didn buy.

Maybe on the way home or sch, i found a bag of money. WooooooooooOOOoo.
Haiz.

Wth.

Bf still got 4/5 days to book out. Cant book out for 2 weeks. In for 26 days, book out twice. Can he faster book out so i can gossip with him?! I got so many things to tell and show him, especially xuan video.

Tml going workshop to do our studio.

Can someone like tell me a joke.Suddenly i feel so helpless.
I think sooner or later i will suffer from depression.
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >