Friday, November 07, 2008
at 6:22 PM

Today went to kaki bukit to buy foam. Thanks phoebe for driving us there if not i think we will trap and lost in the factory areas. Actually is like want to bargain with the uncle but in the end i HUM. haha. So $12 foam for project studio. My wallet now left only Malaysia coin. I am broke! Went back school for Michael Gan lesson then to Rostina lesson. But her lesson are cancelled. Dj max battle awhile then went back home.

I am now coughing my lungs out already. HELL.

Photobucket

OHOH. I going to play facebook now! so fun the game! haha.
our class no.2 addicted activities.
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >