Friday, November 07, 2008
at 12:15 AM

My bf asked me to print some pic for him to bring in NS and i told him i may have difficulty finding OUR pic cuz we seldom take photo. Yes, a relationship almost 6 years, we took less than 60 pic i think. OMG. How to find pics for him! ARghh.

WHile searching high and low for the sacred photos that we took, i found out alot of stupid pic and the very plain jane me last time.

from villager girl

Photobucket

Photobucket

abit lookable??

Photobucket


Trying to act cute type

Photobucket

to slighty normal.



ok no more pic. actually there are more but i search through again i think is like aroun 30 plus pic onli. Haiz. I will force him to take more pic next time.

I think i look like dark charcoal.
dunno how mnay yearss ago.
Hope my sisters wont angry with me posting such erxin de pic.

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >