Sunday, November 30, 2008
at 4:50 PM

i am so freaking headache and sick now.

I am also very ANGRY with my bf friend. I just saw a long scratch at the side of my bf car.
So many scratches after my bf lend him the car. Like wth! Thinking of ytd i more hot! we are waiting for him to return the car and i need to go home and take my stuff. And i have to wait until 10pm for him to return. My bf didn even wan to rush him to return the car cuz they are the best buddy. ARGH!

gonna rest. Freaking angry.
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >