Saturday, October 25, 2008
at 12:00 AM

I wan to post pic for the museum trip but i am really lazy.

Laziness really kills. Damn.

Presentation for new product management today suck! I really dunno what i am talking, wrong pronunciation of words and laughing while presenting. So not professional haha. But this sem modules are all so fun and interesting. OKOK i know that is only the beginning!
A sem full of gossip and laughter. I really love all my gossip partners. HAHA.


Bf finally went to report for his NS today. I didn send him in because he dont allow me. He say he will be sad and cry. Haha.

This few days he send me to and back from school, so happy cuz i wont wait or miss the train or bus.
I really hate waiting for train and bus! Every time i missed my bus, i will grumble inside my heart and i will feel very very angry until i dont feel like going to school.

I started to miss my bf already. So sad. He called me 3 times and i keep asking him about how the environment inside. He told me that he miss me too. HAHA. omg like so long since i hear this word. Hope he wont suffer inside.

Going Malaysia tml with my bestie and family for BBQ at my house AGAIN. Always the same activity haiz.
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >