Thursday, October 16, 2008
at 9:42 PM



I dun think i going to school tml.
All lesson cancel except for lecture. 1pm-3pm.

I wonder until can brace the front teeth only?? haha.
I know there is this lingual braces that hide behind the teeth so people wont know you wearing braces. But it is exp.


Forget it. Argh.

Google teeth and saw one movie that actually title 'TEETH'.


SO i click and read the summary about the movie. Think is about a girl with a tooth vaginal? Wth. I dunno. But sound scary.

Remind me that some of my friends went to thailand to watch the tiger show.
Not the animal tiger ok! IS naked women performing using their vaginal.
Stuff ping pong ball inside the vaginal and throw to the direction of my bestie. She told me that she super turn off and disgusted.
I know that they stuffed alot of things in it. Like blade, cigarette( smoking vaginal) and alot alot ar, cant rem!
Another friend told me they teach people various sex position. OK. Teach mean on the spot show. For your info, the performers are not young sweet babe or handsome hunks, instead they are old women and uncle that their looks are below average. So imagine how boring the show is to watch elderly having sex. But no choice, this is their job and in fact this type of shows are all perform around the world.n Kinda like underground performance.
She then told me that cannot fool around with thai women cuz think they got powerful vaginal. Hmm? Haha

But if every woman have the tooth vaginal like the movie 'TEETH' dun you think that it is better?
So we can protect ourself if we got molested or rape.

I think i am crazy. SO tired now. Going sleep soon.
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >