|
Tuesday, October 07, 2008
at 12:44 AMAdmiratly park just beside republic poly there open a Sakura outlet. SO NEAR MY HOUSE. Today went there with bf family for dinner. 6 adult for $138 cuz got 10% discount. But the food there are not very fresh as in the sushi. First visit there and i did a very very very embarrassing thing. I went to the toilet outside sakura and when i return, i open the door that link to the inner part where the chef are cooking but i didn realise until i look up. The guy(chef) and waiter outside look at me stunt. 4 of us include me look at each other shock and the time seem to stop for 5 sec. Super paiseh!!! the waiter then ask me go in through the door that i exit earlier on. I look like a idiot. I think they laugh at me. NB. AND AND i watched 'I AM LEGEND' already! haha ok oK! i know i am abit slow. BF rent the dvd to watch because my big sis say i am a loser cuz i haven watch it. -_- So i watched today! Overall the movie is good. HOHOOHO. Timetable release already!!! What the hell................................................................ Until 7pm......................... Hmm... ok... i promise to work hard this sem. I think i said this before and my result is still suck. From 3.4 to GPA 3.0++ . PLS dun drop anymore! xoxo, you know you love me |
The Queen ![]() Inspiration cherrybonbons
Gossips
XOXO Tracy
Ada
Fify
Gisiang Fenniie
Christina
Yvonne
Elaine Peizhen
Pearlyn
>
|