Sunday, August 31, 2008
at 1:00 AM

My eyes are recovering. I tried to avoid wearing lenses this few days.
This few days my eyes are ultra sensitive that it will AUTO close when there are sunlight. I cant open my eyes, i tot i am going to blind when i wake up. HAHA...

Thurs

Suppose to rest at home to recuperate my eyes but bf ask me to go to her mother workplace then to vivo city. Check out that beautiful condo and bf cute lil swift.

REFLECTION CONDO at Keppel Bay designed by renowned architect, Daniel Libeskind
SO nice right...

Play psp over there after that went to have dinner at Marche then went home. Sleep in the car on the way back, my eyes is killing me. Too heavy and pain.

FRI

Went to comex show with rayne. We are so happy and proud cuz we are just like a fish. Everyone wan to catch us. Too bad we are not buying =P . Think Rayne going to buy Toshiba instead of Sony lol... Think back, this is how hungry we were when we are working at IT fair.
Next time should work those that are selling thumbdrive or other small gadgets cuz the promoter just stand there and take order. But not very sure whether they have commission anot. Anyway rayne and i bought a thumbdrive... HEY! MY OWN HAHAHAH I FINALLY OWN ONE THUMBDRIVE! SO HAPPY.
See white colour one...

We just walk around, eat lunch at pastamania. Went back to the hall for a last look at that toshiba set and we walk to arab street. See see look look, ya i know we are too bored. No money to shop also. Then to bugis street and home sweet home.



bestie birthday coming soon. Dunno what to buy. HELP ME!!!

My sis say she wanted me and bf to be her emcee for her rom buffet. I DUNWAN. I HUMJI. I SCARE. PLS. I AM SORRY BUT I CANT DO IT. OMG!!! I dun think bf wan also cuz he is super anti social. SO SORRY.. T_T

Maybe me and bestie will be emcee of the day. TMD so nervous
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >