Friday, August 01, 2008
at 2:10 AM

3 more days to my bday and i am so not happy at all.

I AM STUCK WITH MY STUDIO. I hope i can finish my model by fri? I really really hope.

Left with ppt, design journal, model, all those plan and etc etc etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the submission date have to be on 4th of Aug? WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why i cant enjoy my bday?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crazy crazy crazy... i am really going crazy.

Bf and bestie bought me Guess present. Thanks Loves.

I am so not looking forward at all.

OMG!
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >