Tuesday, July 22, 2008
at 1:15 AM

Super slack day.

No need go for studio already.

I Cut my hair today...

At first i tot i become china woman when she first start off cutting my fringe.

Well...

I got my new red member add on to my red red collection.. my red ear phone, wallet, psp, handphone etc etc Haha...

TADANG! haha
Mine, bf and bf mum haha...


Under my great influence, everyone wan to get it! haha...
Yeah! maybe another mickey gang.

Gain alot of item recently...
Bf mum just bought me a earring..


OHOH... my new hair..............................




Not going school tml...
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >