|
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
at 1:12 AMI need to spend money buying acrylic for my studio model. I dun wish to spend money on such things but I got no choice. They finally saw and play silent hill, fun and scary eh haha. Till now, i still don't dare to play even if i am in crowds or with friends. I "HUM" ok. The monsters pop out unexpected and i really scream when i first time play because I saw the nurse suddenly appear behind me. Abit paiseh cuz we are inside mac when ahma and chris are counting money, me and rayne suddenly scream then everyone looked at us. haha. I scared gigi today haha cuz i scream again because the nurse pop out suddenly again. She tot that the monster is just a person but i scream that y she also scream ahhaha... so funny la... Will continue playing tmrw. Watch RED CLIFF last fri with bf and bunch of friends until midnight 2plus. Funny and nice show, i loved their formation. So cool. Cant wait for the next 2nd release. LOL. Bought 2 box of xiaoxin biscuit at daiso. I didn have a chance to taste it cuz i give it to my bf younger bro and his cousin. Hahaha... see i so kind. Drink milk tea from KOI today. Abit dizzy and uncomfortable after drinking, maybe i seldom drink tea + milk ba. Feel like vomiting. But still muz thank huifen buying for us. =DDDD I love the printed KOI. Look so marker. How long do u need to take to recover from a breakup? I mean if u really love ur ex and due to some reason u two broke up. I think normal people will be like damn sad la... den maybe like a yr or 2 den can recover if is really love until wan to die that kind. Eg, a girl come up wif a excuse or can i say blame him in order to break up wif his bf cuz she herself like another guy. I noe feeling will fade but i hate people using excuses or blaming to break away from the relationship. I got come across such case when someone told me alot of his bf thing like seldom go out wif her, keep playing game etc. Then after they broke up for a very very long period, den i tel my bf about it. My bf then tel that guy which is his best friend forever -_- hmm betray me. lol. Then to find out that, what she say is not true la is just that she like another guy den come out wif an excuse onli. Dunno la... anyway not my business but I pity him la... i think he love her alot. i mean so many yrs of feeling liao. If i were him i confirm cannot take it. Above is a very random post. hHAHA... JUST FOR LAUGH... HEHEHEh Knn!!! my 2nd sis hp ring suddenly and scared me. ARGHH... xoxo, you know you love me |
The Queen ![]() Inspiration cherrybonbons
Gossips
XOXO Tracy
Ada
Fify
Gisiang Fenniie
Christina
Yvonne
Elaine Peizhen
Pearlyn
>
|