Wednesday, July 16, 2008
at 12:09 AM

A baby lizard dropped on my laptop keyboard after i finish posting ytd.

I have hard time catching it cuz it is small...
I am a lizard catcher trained when young. Haha...
It climb on my hand and i slowly move my hand to the window to let it commit sucide.
But!....


Suay suay it fall from my hand and drop on my 2nd sis bed. OK thats my sis leg. She is sleeping Zzz..If i didn catch it, it might crawl to ur feet and into ur body ok! So must thanks me.

Today is a unlucky day... i think i really blur already.

I draw the plan 2 time and first time i get D.

Then sean let us draw again for the real one, i draw the wrong dimension and gt D also.

ARGHHH........................

nvm. I really hate doing realistic project.

Sean is a guy with woman mood. Always mood swing.

Hope elaine is alright...

Sleeping time!...

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >