|
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
at 1:53 AMJust saw my sis blog that she went to IT fair ytd and her bf bought a acer desktop... WHY ACER!!! OMG... Should buy from me!!! SONY LEH!!!! aRGhh... always like that and somemore didn come find me. I like the Acer predator desktop, quite cool but i nv wan to trust this brand again. Some more go around compare price hahaha just like those customers i encountered. TSK! ASK AND ASK THEN DIDN COME BACK! So disappointed can... I hate those man with foreign wife. So stingy. Got one customer came wif his phillipino or indonesian wife and i served them. Then he asked her what colour she wants, she said white. I tot he so good to his maid (ok i tot that's his maid going back to her country so he want to buy her some gift back)... BUT! this is only my assumption. THAT'S HIS WIFE OK! His wife wanted the $1999 one but he like dun bear to buy cuz too exp already. I already throw in lot of free gift to him already ok! NVM! he come back to me say he wan the $1999 one. Just when he was about to write the form, guess what? THE $1199 DEAL STARTED! HE CHANGE HIS IDIOTIC MIND AND GET THE $1199 ONE! OMG... i feel like slapping him. Well, no point getting angry now anyway its over. AND AND AND!!! i served alot of china people and i dunno what is cpu, graphic, ram etc in chinese. Now i know mouse is SHU BIAO. hahaha not HUA SHU HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I woke up at 12pm today, my plan is to sleep till 4pm but those phone calls wake me up. So irritating. webcam wif chris... look at her 'flying' hair haha ![]() xoxo, you know you love me |
The Queen ![]() Inspiration cherrybonbons
Gossips
XOXO Tracy
Ada
Fify
Gisiang Fenniie
Christina
Yvonne
Elaine Peizhen
Pearlyn
>
|