Friday, June 20, 2008
at 4:44 AM

I finally touched on sannie homework. HEY is 1 floor plan which took me almost 1hr to finish so imagine i need to draw 2 more elevations and 1 section.
FINE... look at the time now... i still haven sleep. Gonna complete everything by tml. I lost my scale rule so is it very difficult for me to measure. CANT FIND CANT FIND AND yet i found my beloved lanyard from fossil. I miss fossil.

Authentic fossil, Vintage karen lol... memory of 1 year+


Very busy tml...
SLEEPing.
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >