Monday, June 30, 2008
at 11:11 PM

I dun feel like doing sannie work and sean lift lobby design. HELP!

Holiday faster come! haha =P

Check out this $6000plus ring. HELL! Maubossin.


This one i tel u... i am lucky to wear it. GUESS how much?


Focus on the $30000+ diamond ring. WOW~


We know the people there so can try try play play ma... where got face go try if i dunno the person there. HAHAHA =P


BOred.

Nothing to do just edit pic. I love putting effect and different feeling in the pic. LOL!
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >