Saturday, June 21, 2008
at 12:04 AM

I am sooooooooooo wanting to blog cuz i am in a HigH mood now. HAHHAAHHAHA

HEYHEY!!!!!!!!! hahaha... i finish sannie homework already. OH HAPPY HAPPY =D

Still left sean project studio and model which i dun plan to do until monday night.

If rp change to nyp den i will very very happy cuz it located damn near my house.
U noe they gt printing shop that print a2 colour! So shiok can. So we dun need to travel all the way to Sunshine plaza. Anyway i think quite exp also.

I killed one lizard today! It been awhile ever since i kill lizard so miss the days =DDDD and drink 2 cup of my fav hot hot Milo. I FEEL SO HAPPY NOW! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... i wanna go Bangkok wif my bestie!!! We are saving money now. YEAH yeah.


xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >