Wednesday, June 18, 2008
at 1:25 AM

I am now very very angry with someone after reading his blog.( randomly clicked on it)
I m not very sure whether he is mentioning about us or what. AND we dun care at all also.

Who is not new when they first started working at a particular job? I noe the feeling of being a new staff and even teach new staff thing but i never treat a new staff as if i am a boss and u have to listen to me or i act like i noe everything and so being arrogant. I hate people calling new comer, new, freshies or whenever shit, ok even if they are really new but i just dun like. A new staff maybe more capable than u. Do u noe what is the meaning of HUMBLE?

I AM VERY ANGRY NOW!

.|. U BACK. too early to judge someone.


Only some people there are friendly. Isit people that study design are humble? like Gracia?


well, I still love Fujitsu.
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >