Monday, June 02, 2008
at 11:36 PM

I am broke!
I feel so relaxed now... finally VI is over... i guess...

Holiday is coming and i seriously need my Sony job.

Hell, if not i will be very very very broke...

congrat to chris hahah... So glad that u will be working with us. SO happy for gigi...
i am so happy now! Let work hard for this coming show!

I just draw something on sannie plan and the plan is so stupid. I see le also want to to laugh.
I got no mood to draw and i feel so sleepy.

Nobody online k! Should hv go to orchard with them... no no no cannot! cannot waste money so must be a good girl stay at home.


I swear im going to change to singapore citizen when i reach 21. I dun care.
I am living in fear everyday. Who can save me.
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >