Wednesday, June 11, 2008
at 9:49 PM

Tml is that idiotic show...

well... forget it...

I wan change the blue to pink when i reach 21.
HOPE they forget me forget me forget me forget me .. forever forget me... forget me...
i dun wish to even step into the country again... so scary...

My cpf gt $900 deducted for school fee... need top up 200 more...
Total of 2k gt deducted in my cpf... I need to work if not no money already!!!
HELP ME SAVE ME!!! NO MONEY cannot shop freely.

I wan to be rich... i need money... but i wont join fear factor hahahahaha...
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >